Pure Electric has agreed an exclusive retail and distribution deal with Bird.
It will be the exclusive retailer for the UK market, with sole distribution rights.
Bird launched its first rideshare scheme in Santa Monica in 2017, before bringing its technology to Europe in 2018. It operates in 50 cities across Europe and 120 cities globally.
The Bird One e-scooter will be the brand’s first e-scooter made available for private ownership in the UK. Pure Electric customers are able to pre-order the e-scooter from today, 8th October, for £999.
– 40km (24mi) range
– 300W motor, 29km/h (18mph) top speed
– Safe dual brake system
– Premium build quality and design
– 9in semi-solid tyres
– Splashproof IP34 rating
– Advanced connectivity app (GPS, GSM and Bluetooth) with remote lock and over-the-air firmware updates
– Trackable and secure
– Three colourways (Jet Black, Dove White, Electric Rose)
– Two-year warranty, serviced by Pure Electric
The relationship is set to develop further in the coming months with the recently-launched Bird Air model also set to go on sale online and in stores.
Pure Electric currently has 13 high street stores across the UK, with more stores due to open soon. Customers can also buy online at www.pureelectric.com.