Website Pure Electric
At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a bold brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world. We’re also one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK.
Each one of our innovative electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes – is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We re rider-obsessed, putting them at the forefront of the conversation and providing products and services they love.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
Join us now as a Workshop Manager!
Reporting to the Gateshead Store Manager you will be an integral part of the success of the overall store performance. Leading the Workshop team you will be responsible for all build and maintenance tasks ensuring output is on time and of the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the store workshop
- Ensuring turnover generated through service and repairs hits agreed targets
- Daily assembly of new ebikes and escooters to the highest standards
- Manage the quality control of all output by the workshop and mechanical team
- Managing/motivating/training a small team of mechanics and bike builders
- Managing the workshop diary ensuring all build and maintenance tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Manage the workshop inventory
- Dealing with any customer complaints and warranty issues
Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for bikes/scooters/personal electric transport and a customer-centric ethos
- A team player with good leadership ability
- Ideally will have prior experience working in a bike workshop
- Cytech 2 or equivalent
- Any of the following accreditation’s would be advantageous; Bosch, Shimano, Steps or Brompton
- You need to be proactive with a self-starting attitude
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We’re hiring across our stores in the UK for Mechanics, Workshop Managers and Sales staff. Interested in joining us? Check out the careers website – https://careers.pureelectric.com/jobs
To apply for this job please visit careers.pureelectric.com.