Website Zoomo London Ltd
At Zoomo, we’re leading the charge in enabling our vision to transition every urban mile to light electric vehicles (LEV) that are accessible to build carbon-neutral cities. To that end, we are building the world’s most convenient, affordable, and safe e-bike platform.
In the short span since the founders went full time in 2019, Zoomo has raised over $30M from some of the world’s savviest investors and built world-leading utility e-bikes and a disruptive business model for their distribution and maintenance. We’re a fast-growing start-up with a global footprint across Australia, France, United Kingdom, United States, and the Philippines, where we. are now the trusted partner to some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Uber, DoorDash, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Wholefoods, Gorillas, Just Eat, Getir, and many more.
In this role you will be working as Store Manager in our shops, being a brand ambassador for Zoomo, ensuring the highest level of customer service and informing our customers the specs of our awesome e-bikes and making sure processes and procedures are followed.
At Zoomo we seek people who are fun, energetic, customer friendly and hard working. We’re looking for a customer obsessed problem solver. The Store Manager role is exceptionally important; you’re the face of Zoomo and responsible for the team who will directly represent Zoomo to customers. We sell complicated products, you need to be comfortable explaining the technical aspects of a bike to customers as well as the financial aspects of our rent, rent to own or theft cover plans.
You will be dealing with some of the most challenging problems in electric vehicles, last mile delivery, food delivery and consumer credit.
- Oversee and manages store staff, including recognising new training opportunities, providing feedback, enhancing sales abilities, and developing staff members
- Our data is important! Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Communicate store goals, brand awareness, and company messages to team members while promoting product knowledge
- Assess team member performance and delivers performance review in collaboration with Area Manager
- Report sales, visual presentations, team member development, and store performance figures to Area Manager
- Create employee schedules and manages hourly employee time recording, absences and holiday requests
- Maintain store H&S compliance and housekeeping standards
- Ensure that visual marketing and merchandising of store meets established brand standards
- Ensure our riders have an awesome and seamless in-person support experience
- Walk riders through the on-boarding process and all safety requirements
- Help existing riders troubleshoot any issues they experience
- Work with the operations team and Area Manager to continuously improve our support processes
- Work with Area Manager to implement retail foundations and discuss new business opportunities for the stores
- Play a key role in the hiring process and is able to conduct first stage interviews
- Train retail staff on best practices for selling, using Zoomo systems, customer service and technical specifications of e-bikes.
- Stay on top of new Zoomo policies, procedures, and programs that affect riders
- Provide accurate information to customers (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
- Proven work experience (2 years) as a Senior Sales Representative, Store Manager or other sales, client-facing, and/or customer service role, retail background is preferred
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles, you’re a cool and calm operator; diffusing heated situations and turning irate customers into Zoomo promoters is your cup of tea
- You’ve previously lead a team or are a natural leader; you’re comfortable leading by example
- You are confident with stock control
- Track record of achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Flexibility to work various shifts patterns.
- Interest and knowledge in mobility, micro mobility or with e-bikes
- You’re willing and enthusiastic about selling our product to potential riders
- You’re a patient teacher and have a passion for empowering others
- You’re able to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot – if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task is key
- Can build “stuff” – approaches, processes, tools and change methodologies
- Inquisitive – infectiously curious, thoughtful and happy to question the status-quo
- Have fun and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Have passion for bikes!
At Zoomo, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunities. We offer you the chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunities for personal development, including
- A competitive salary
- Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do.
- Monthly team outings & events
- Complimentary e-bike* subject to availability
- Global fun with a team spread from Australia, United States, Philippines, France & MORE!
- Working at a well-funded start-up with a strong leadership team and global presence.
- The chance to be part of an organisation in hyper-growth with plenty of opportunity for personal development.
- The full support of an experienced management team in helping you meet your targets and your professional goals.
Zoomo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to apply: via Workable https://apply.workable.com/zoomo/j/EF4AC1E987/?utm_source=BikeBiz&utm_medium=jobboard
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.