Website Ribble Cycles
The opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Manager to join our Retail team at our showroom at ‘Bluewater’ in Kent. The Mall offers over 300 stores, over 50 bars, restaurants, and cafes along with 13,000 free car parking for both customers and staff. Reporting into the UK Territory Manager, the role will be responsible for the performance and day-to-day operation of the Bluewater Showroom.
The role will be focused around delivering the best-in-class customer experience and from the showroom with a strong emphasis placed on delivering the sales required with the rest of the showroom team. The ideal candidate will possess a meticulous attention to detail, to ensure the showroom is always looking at its best, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset to drive sales and pursuing local opportunities to grow the brand’s presence and establish the showroom as a prominent retail destination in the local area.
Our Showroom format consists of a brand-led showroom area, displaying our current bike range with a consultation area to guide customers through the purchasing process. Our showrooms will also be utilised as a flexible event space, allowing us to host demo events, press events, training and screenings as appropriate, which the Showroom Manager will be instrumental in planning and executing, with the support from the Head Office teams.
We are seeking a cycling obsessed team player, with experience of working in retail at a management level, ideally within the cycling industry, that has a proven track record of managing teams to deliver business goals. Mechanical knowledge of bicycles is ideal, as is an awareness of current trends and developments within the industry. Working closely with internal customer service teams, and the showroom team, the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of collaboration to be able to deliver a best in class sales and customer experience.
- Experience in retail management, with a track record in managing people.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with experience in customer facing roles.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycles, ideally across multiple disciplines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong evidence of reporting and analytical skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- A strong team player and self-starter with a ‘can-do’ mindset to problem-solve and provide best in class service to our customers.
Contract: Full-Time Contract. 5 days per week, including weekend work.
How to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.