Website Ribble Cycles
As part of our exciting development, the opportunity has arisen for Showroom Assistants to join our retail teams at our showrooms in Bluewater, Kent and Clitheroe, Lancashire. The roles will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Showroom and will be focused on sales and customer service. At our Clitheroe Showroom we are looking to recruit a Live InStore Expert who will be responsible for operation of our Live Video calls and also live steaming to our online audience.
Working closely with the central Customer Service team, your role will be focused on delivering sales, as well as offering expert support and advice pre and post-purchase. The ability to provide industry-leading customer support is essential to the role.
We are ideally seeking a cycling obsessed team player, with experience of working in retail, preferably within the cycling industry. Mechanical knowledge of bicycles is important, as is an awareness of current trends and developments within the industry. Having previous experience of product merchandising and POS would be a distinct advantage as you will be responsible for the retail standards in the store.
- Retail or Customer Service experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with a proven track-record.
- A strong team player and self-starter, used to working collaboratively to problem-solve and provide exceptional service to our customers.
- Strong technical knowledge of bicycles, ideally across multiple disciplines.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Prior experience of working within the cycle industry.
- Working with sales-based targets, with a focus on results.
- New business development experience.
- A keen interest in cycling.
Ribble Cycles is an established global online retailer of cycles, cycle parts and accessories. Cycling has been bringing people together at Ribble Cycles for over 100 years. For the last century we have inspired thousands of people to take to the open roads on our custom-built bikes and our team of expert, dedicated and committed staff continue to make this happen. Our award-winning range of Ribble bikes are all hand assembled at our premises in the beautiful Ribble Valley and sold all over the world.
Ribble Cycles is going from strength to strength and is in the process of implementing an exciting long term growth strategy that will further position the Ribble brand and business as a market leader in the premium bicycle market.
How to apply: Jobs@ribble.com
To apply for this job email your details to Jobs@ribble.com.