SALES DIRECTOR EMEA
Born from the desire to create adventure and community, SUPER73 is an American lifestyle adventure brand fusing motorcycle heritage and youth culture.
We are a group of creators, adventurers, builders, thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and most importantly, doers who believe that the whole of our efforts far outweigh the sum of our parts. This is not for the faint of heart. We work hard, we move fast, and we are on a mission. For us, this is not a job, this is an opportunity to merge passion and career to compete in a new emerging global industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Sales Director EMEA to work onsite at our Amsterdam EMEA HQ!
The Sales Director EMEA is responsible for driving sales and managing the overall business development in EMEA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Align with Global sales and implement and lead sales strategy in EMEA
- Manage, coach, lead and develop regional sales and sales support teams in EMEA
- Own and manage a Regional P&L
- Identify/recruit the best distributors and reps in each market. Continually evaluate the performance of existing distributors and support them for maximum growth and long-term brand health.
- Communicate Brand and product knowledge to country/region leads, international distributors, retailers and consumers on an ongoing basis.
- Align different distribution players in the market (distributors, direct accounts, global customers, etc.) and resolve conflict among them (pricing, product calendar, customer service, etc.)
- Drive overall business development for the distributor business, working closely with them to understand growth opportunities in each market.
- Track distributor performance on a regular basis in terms of sales growth and brand development efforts.
- Ensure distribution and rep contracts are up to date.
- Drive monthly revenue targets and ensure that distributors have the tools to achieve them (product, training, marketing)
- Fully understand market dynamics of the respective territory: Economy, customers, consumers, competition landscape and market trends.
- Develop operational plans for the distributor business based on company’s direction, including monthly/quarterly budget, initiatives, business plans and marketing plans
- Prepare and monitor sales and revenue plans against budget.
- Control retail prices and distributor margins based on company guidance and market conditions
- Ensure proper product mix and assortment across categories in each distributor market
- Team up with Sales Operations, Finance and other back office departments to ensure that product delivery is up to standards and that the distributor business gets appropriate support and follows all the existing controls (backorders/allocation, credit holds, product information)
- Travel to each market to assess current status, maintain performance levels and identify areas for improvement
- Work with marketing and events in EMEA to align with and drive sales strategy
- Gather, review, and consolidate seasonal orders. Drive reorder business
- Maintain up-to-date records for distributors (door counts, org charts, rep structures, contact information, among others)
- Organize and lead sales and line adoption meetings
- Participate in the organization of sales meetings, training sessions, and special events
- Host international visitors (reps, accounts, distributors, etc.)
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- University degree level education
- 5 years + related sales EMEA management experience in the two wheel industry!
- Available for extensive travel.
- Team-player, self-starter, solid problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate excellent people leader skills
- Unparalleled Integrity. In good times and bad, takes ownership for mistakes; delivers tough messages directly; doesn’t “back-channel”
- Action Oriented. “Can do” and “does do” attitude; authentically engaged with people and situations
- Accountable. Commits to stretch goals and delivers; holds self and team to highest performance standards
- Business English plus any other European languages
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We’re a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.
To apply for this job please visit super73.com%20SUPER73%20EUROPE%20–%20SUPER73%20Europe.