Website Fudge & Sons
JOB TITLE: SALES CONSULTANT
REPORTS TO: SALES MANAGER
LOCATION 1: Maida Vale W9 LOCATION 2: Epsom KT17
Job Overview – We are looking to recruit a Sales Consultant for each location; Paddington & Epsom. The role of the Sales Consultant is to enhance & support the customer’s retail shopping experience. As an integral member of the Customer Journey Team the role will support the company’s growing reputation as the go-to store for premium bicycles & service.
Success in the role is defined by enthusiasm, specialist knowledge and proven sales skills that will help riders of all abilities discover the benefits of cycling, and in particular E-Bikes with pedal assist technologies.
Focusing on in-store retail business, specifically helping to engage with customers & increasing sales conversions across all categories by building trust and contributing to build a robust community of inspired riders & fans of the shop.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for sales conversions of bicycles & equipment
- Responsible for maintaining in-store stock control & visual merchandising
- Responsible for opening / closing daily procedures
- Demonstrates good understanding of customer journey phases – Awareness, Sales, Follow-Up
- Shows initiative to engage with all enquiries from start to finish
- Displays a proactive approach to handle customer service tasks
- Shared performance target with Sales Manager
- Personal focus on the customer (Rider first approach)
- Detail oriented
- Loves cycling
- Connected to the riding scene at an enthusiasts’ level
- Understands the importance of good service
- Loves people, and relishes the opportunity to nurture relationships
- Enjoys the variety of human life encountered in the retail industry
- Quickly and positively adapts to the ever-changing needs of the business
- Shares the company’s vision of premium retail into the future
- Actively follows up with riders to help positively maintain our FUDGE & SONS customer journey
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2 Years bicycle retail experience
- Understands the Sales Process – End to End
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of bicycle technologies from all major manufacturers
- Possesses commercial awareness of modern cycling categories, such as Active travel versus Performance cycling
- Salary range 20K -30K OTE – Based on ability and experience.
- Enhanced OTE – Salary % bonus scheme driven by monthly sales targets
- Company Loan Bike – Following a successful probation period
- Pension Scheme – Enrolment into company pension scheme
- Staff Purchase – Generous staff purchase scheme
- On-Site Shower & Laundry Service – Encourage staff to Ride to Work
- Working Hours – 5 days per week , Mon – Saturday: 9am – 6pm , Sunday: 10am-4pm
- Holiday – 28 days holiday, including bank holidays.
Come with us – Join the ride
We are so excited about the opportunities that lie ahead for Fudge & Sons, and we are looking for like minded individuals who share our vision for evolution.
If you are inspired to help deliver these changes as part of our growing team, and would like to help build an evolved business fit for the future, come with us on the journey, it’s going to be a great ride !
To Apply –
Please send your CV & introduction video of yourself to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.