Bikmo is an adventure sports technology company, with a simple mission to provide exceptional services that enable our customers to spend more time exploring the great outdoors.
“We are proud to be a BCorp and have clear social and environmental goals that align with our mission as a business. Our team is our most important asset and we invest into and reward our people to help grow and maintain an exceptional culture.”
Focussing initially on insurance in the cycling sector, we’re now live in the UK, Ireland, Germany and Austria and by utilising sector expertise, technology, a love for the sport and an open approach to data, we’ve won customers, partners, awards and 5-star reviews. We count the likes of British Cycling, Deliveroo, Brompton, Cyclescheme and Pure Electric amongst our partners. Our vision is to become as synonymous for what we do in adventure sports as GoPro for Cameras, Oakley for eyewear or Strava for tracking.
We Are Seeking
An experienced partner success manager to lead, nurture and grow our existing and new partnerships portfolio. Bikmo is the official insurance partner for British Cycling, Brompton, Pure Electric, Deliveroo, Cycling Ireland, Cyclescheme and BikeRegister to name a few and we’ve got a busy pipeline ahead of us.
We are looking for someone to help shape and execute the partnerships strategy across the UK & IE. This is an exciting opportunity for a smart, creative and driven individual to take a leading role in the success of our partnerships, and working with leading brands in the world of bikes and outdoor sports.
Reporting to our Head of Partnerships (UK & IE) and working closely with the wider partnerships, marketing and retail teams, you will have responsibility for the success of Bikmo’s key partners which will include;
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with our key partners.
- Ownership of the overall strategy for supporting and growing existing partners.
- Delivering the plan and working to sales targets across multiple key partnerships.
- Delivering regular partner updates and reporting.
- Designing and implementing key partner activation plans including writing short blogs and tips for external channels.
- Solving any problems or challenges we hit along the way.
- Working with the wider team to help develop new opportunities and ideas to grow our partnership opportunities.
Skills + Experiences
- Strong experience working at a senior level within a partnerships, sales or marketing role.
- Analytical / strategic approach to partnerships and maximising performance.
- Strong communicator – both written & verbally. Comfortable and confident speaking to our partners or team members in person, on the phone or on video calls.
- Efficient – we are a busy company so you need to be able to manage and organise your work efficiently.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write to deadlines and plan accordingly.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, growing tech driven company.
- Sales experience – confident but natural approach to business development.
- IT literate – we’re a tech-focussed company so finding your way around our online systems is essential. We use Google business suite and various other platforms. Being familiar with Google Analytics / Mailchimp / Pipedrive.
- A love of bikes, and the outdoors.
Salary + Benefits
This role is a full time role at 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, the starting salary for this role is £34,000-£38,000 per annum, dependent on experience and the candidate must be UK based.
In addition to the above statutory benefits, we also offer the following:
- Company Share Options*
- Training budget of up to £500 per year
- 2 ride days + 2 volunteering days per year (Pro-Rata)
- 29 days holiday per year plus public holidays (Pro-Rata)
- Life insurance and wellbeing package from YuLife* UK only
- Discount on Bikmo insurance for you and your bikes*
- Access to Bikmo cycle trade accounts for bikes + kit at trade prices!
- 1 x membership to a sporting organisation/governing body (British Cycling / Cycling UK / Austrian Alpenverein / ADAC etc) up to £100/€120.
Our office space is located in Chester and we offer hybrid working options details that can be discussed with the hiring manager. Flexible working arrangements are also considered.
We will work closely with you over video calls, screen shares, and Slack to get you into the systems and up to speed on our projects as well as developing a good understanding of our existing systems, our roadmap, and our working expectations.
When applying, please provide a short cover letter to support your application. This should include how your values align with our own company values, for information you can find our mission here, bikmo mission. Please also include a brief summary on how your skills and experience are a suitable match for the role.
Before You Apply
By applying for this role you are giving Bikmo consent to use the information you provide to process your job application in accordance with GDPR regulations.
Bikmo is committed to create a diverse and inclusive working environment. We stand against any discrimination on the basis of age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed, disability, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, parental status, religion, belief or non belief, social or economic class, employment status, or any other criteria that cannot be shown to be properly justifiable. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to support you through the recruitment process please get in touch.
To apply for this job please visit bikmo.bamboohr.com.