Website ArmaUrto Limited
FULL TIME & PART TIME POSITIONS
ArmaUrto offers a unique proposition through being the only manufacturer and supplier of Protective Road Cycle Wear in the UK. We are looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our team as a Marketing Executive. Reporting to the MD, you’ll be supporting our team across our online and offline channels as we continue to grow our business. From supporting our digital Marketing department to organising events, this will be an exciting and varied role, ideal for someone who’s looking to excel in sports and retail marketing.
We are looking for someone to join us at our Head Office in Saltash (some remote working during the pandemic) but may involve flexibility to travel in the future should our activities require it.
ABOUT THE INDUSTRY and ArmaUrto
There are over six million cyclists on the roads in the UK and many report getting injured through a crash or fall. ArmaUrto is a unique company set up to sell quality protective cycle wear with its world beating exclusive super light-weight CE certified wearable tech embedded in the key areas of the garment.
- Support our marketing efforts across online and offline channels
- Coordinate our partnerships with third parties and ambassadors
- Support with the organisation and management of events, brand programmes and sponsorship requestsSet company logo
- Support activation of our Marketing Themes calendar with our partners and brands
- Work closely with our Trading department to ensure current communications to audiences are in-line with business priorities
- Liaise with our Content creators to market our content output to relevant audiences
- Assist with general admin within the Marketing department
- Help us Grow market share
Digital and online marketing experience
The role will typically also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work and need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage Google Ads and programmatic advertising. As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
We are looking for a creative and imaginative person with the opportunity to join a brilliant British and well-funded innovative business.
You’ll be looking to build a career in retail/sports marketing, understanding the market both from an online and offline perspective.
Looking for a varied role, allowing you to explore all areas of the Marketing function
Keen to engage with our audience digitally and face to face
Want to work as part of a fast-moving organisation striving for growth
Motivated to try new initiatives to help grow our business and engage with a widening enthusiastic audience
You love cycling, running, triathlon or Snowsports and are eager to show that through your work.
Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5:00pm
28 days including Bank Holidays.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Secure indoor bike storage plus changing rooms and showers (post Covid)
- Exclusive access to industry-only events and trips
- ArmaUrto cycling kit after a successful probation period
To apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.