Website Muc-Off Ltd
Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
This is a great time to be part of this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business as we embark on new territories and sectors, whilst growing our brand presence across core bicycle and motorbike markets. In what is a truly results-driven culture; the rewards and career development opportunities are second to none.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Internal Sales Representative to join one of the UK’s fastest growing extreme sports companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing sales support to our dealer network.
About the role
This is not a role for the faint hearted, Muc-Off moves at a rapid pace and you will need to have the ability to think on your feet, re-prioritise quickly and problem solve. Meticulous organisation will be crucial, along with a good sense of humour.
- As part of the Internal Sale’s Team you will be responsible for proactively developing our customer base to achieve targeted sales. You will help to resolve incoming technical questions and deliver accurate feedback, in order to stimulate inbound sales
- You will build customers trust and loyalty in order to secure long term company goals
- Working very closely with the area managers, you will look to maximize all sales opportunities, including calling out to actively introduce products, sell offers/promotions and up sell at every opportunity
- Continue growing our market share
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
What we’re looking for
- Experience in sales, preferably within a fast paced, multi-product environment, have established sales techniques and be skilled at maximising sales, with a proven track record of hitting targets
- Be Extremely driven and self-motivated, with a genuine passion to sell and be at the top of your game
- Have exceptional communication / listening skills, be able to build rapport easily and maintain superb working relationships, whilst maintaining a high level of professionalism at all times
- Have experience of using your own initiative and contributing to the team in a friendly and positive manner, being flexible and adaptable to company requirements, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel, to a proficient standard, along with accurate keyboard skills, and excellent workload management skills is essential
What we can offer
- Competitive Salary
- 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
- Early finish on a Fridays
- Excellent staff discount on Muc-Off products
- On-site fitness classes
- Headspace – full access to the meditation app
- Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
- Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
- Pension contributions
- Training and personal development
- An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised Brand
- A cool, casual and fully branded-up working environment where staff indulge their passions for cycling and fitness
- Brilliant social events
Salary: £20k – £25K
How to apply: Please send CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.