Website Modmo Technologies Limited
Modmo is an fast-growing urban emobility startup with ambitions to create the zero-emission replacement for your car. We’re 1-year old, have 35 people in Ireland, Vietnam, UK and Germany with plans to double our team size this year and 10X our sales.
As Head of Product Development, you’ll lead development projects from ideation to mass production. You will set the product vision and inspire the product development team to work tirelessly to achieve your vision. Your goal will be to push the boundaries of technology to create incredible products that inspire people to move to zero-emission transport. Your extensive knowledge of electric bicycles, consumer electronics and mobile apps will help us in our effort to make the best e-mobility products in the world.
You’ll lead the Product Development team in delivering emerging technologies in new product categories, and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with various engineering teams across the company. Your key areas of focus will include building the team, new design and process characterization, and manufacturing the next generation of Modmo products.
Our ideal candidate has excellent cross-organizational and team management skills, and thrives in a fast-paced and highly innovative environment. We’ll expect you to have a solid understanding of product development processes, and demonstrable experience in bringing products to life.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the founder to envision new forms of mobility.
- You’ll build and lead a team of engineers including IOT(internet of things), electronics, mechanical, app and UX.
- You will be heavily involved in creating prototype products
- You will manage the teams and timelines to ensure your product vision is achieved
- You’ll develop process documentation (testing procedures, BOMs, process flows) in conjunction with the engineering teams.
- You’ll manage the design analysis on components and assemblies to develop products that are cost efficient, manufacturable, and reliable.
- You’ll provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members in making high impact design choices and decisions throughout the development cycles.
- You’ll lead cross-functional communication between internal teams and external vendors.
- You’ll enable the development effort by creating and monitoring a streamlined process between teams and external vendors.
- You’ll facilitate good communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to engineering management.
How to apply: Please email your CV to Jack@modmo.io
To apply for this job email your details to Jack@modmo.io.