Website Fully Charged
Financial Controller, Full Time, Permanent circa £60,000 pa.
About Fully Charged
Driving the eBike revolution since 2014, Fully Charged is the UK’s leading multi-channel eBike specialist retailer, offering individuals, families and businesses the oppportuninty to get charged and stay charged with a best-in-class experience, whether in one of our stores or online. Our growing team of passionate eBike experts offer advice, support and service on a carefully curated catalogue of premium electric bikes and electric cargo bikes from the world’s best manufacturers.
Fully Charged can be summed up in four memorable mantras; no matter what our team do, we do it thoughtfully, skillfully, playfully and tastefully.
About the Role
For this position, we are looking for someone who is analytically sharp, cares about results, and thrives in a team environment, but also charges ahead when working autonomously.
A crucial role within the business, the candidate will be a motivated part qualified or qualified Financial Controller, joining the Fully Charged family to the finance reins and help drive the business forwards. Reporting to the CEO, you will be the immediate port of call for all things finance, overseeing the overall financial functions day-to-day operations.
Based in the heart of vibrant London Bridge, you’ll be working in an entrepreneurial environment with a strong team of passionate individuals.
- Management of day-to-day finance operations of a rapidly growing business in an exciting, green industry • Supporting the business with the financial strategy and decision-making processes
- Reporting to the CEO with timely and accurate financial information
- Creating reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Management of customer and supplier accounts, creditors and debtors
- Assisting the CEO with financial and commercial negotiations
- Assisting the CEO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and Board members
Skills and Experience
- Part qualified or fully qualified CIMA/ACCA accountant
- Experience in the retail and/or e-commerce industry highly desirable, with a solid understanding of financial control and inventory management
- Competent financial modelling skills to assist with business planning
- Experience in working in a private-equity backed business preferred
What we can offer you:
- Salary circa £60,000 p.a. dependant on experience
- Full time, permanent contract. Flexible-working options.
- Work with and learn from a fun team of highly talented, motivated and passionate individuals, aiming to disrupt the way we move around
- Discounts on eBikes and accessories
- Cycle to Work scheme offering tax-free bike purchases
- Private medical insurance provided by Vitality Health
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position is not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Fully Charged. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Fully Charged values a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fully Charged does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. Fully Charged assures you that your opportunity with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.