Website Amps Electric Bikes Ltd (Wisper Bikes)
Job Location: Sevenoaks Kent and Agueda Portugal
Salary: Highly competitive including the possibility of equity
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operations Officer
We are actively seeking a highly energetic and self-motivated executive to help lead our business during our expansion into Europe. The COO is a key member of the senior management will report directly to the CEO and board of directors. They will be responsible for the efficient running of the business and maintaining control of operations in the UK, Portugal and the rest of Europe.
The successful candidate will be an experienced leader with exceptional people skills and work ethics. Their function will be to control the business and to drive and manage sustainable growth through the implementation of demonstratable business strategies and procedures.
They will be expected to:
- Establish policies that build upon our culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company including manufacturing, product development, growth planning, logistics, quality control, and customer service
- Encourage high performance and dedication from employees and evaluate such performance
- Submit written reports to the CEO and board
- Participate in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with manufacturing and logistics partners
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or equivalent
- Competency in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of data analysis in performance and operations
- Competent knowledge MS Office suite
- Excellent organisational and leadership abilities
- Good public speaking skills
- Strong and decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Business Administration or a relevant field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.