Website 3 Peaks Cycles
Bike Shop Assistant
3 Peaks Cycles is currently recruiting for a permanent full time member of staff to assist with the daily running of our bike shop in the busy market town of Settle.
We are looking for a responsible and driven Sales Assistant to become part of our team to continue to build our growing online and retail store. Your work will be critical in ensuring the team works together to meet its goals and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
No two days are ever the same where the public are involved. Our ideal candidate will be a natural sales person with a strong business and retail mindset. You should also be adept in organising and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills are essential, since you’ll often be acting as a point of contact between employees and customers.
The goal is to deliver the effective day-to-day operation of our business and the satisfaction of our customers.
You must also be a bike rider, in any discipline, but someone who enjoys everything about riding bikes and is comfortable talking about bikes and accessories in detail.
- Be at the forefront with your exemplary sales skills
- Assist the management in organising, planning and implementing strategy through regular meetings.
- Assist in coordinating operations and merchandising within the shop
- Ensuring objectives are understood and actioned
- Understand rotas and work as part of a small team in a positive, constructive way.
- Understand data when presented and offer constructive feedback in a team setting to help improve any areas of the business.
- Communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and rectify issues to deliver a positive outcome.
- All digital marketing aspects of the business.
- Secure adherence to company’s policies and guidelines.
- Offer input on sales and marketing strategies.
- Bike building and minimal workshop assistance.
- Proven track record in a cycle retail environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of self motivation
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Proficient user of MS Office and other EPOS systems
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms. An understanding of graphic design would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Analytical mind with good organisational ability.
- Articulate communication skills.
Salary is negotiable, if you impress us and our customers you’ll reap the rewards and gain experience with one of the fast-growing names in the bike industry. You will benefit from a healthy benefits package and all the usual entitlements. Product and system training will be provided, however you will be expected to possess a strong sales ability. Candidates should possess strong maths, English and IT skills.
Please send a CV and covering letter detailing what makes you the ideal candidate and references. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Expected start date: 12/04/2021
Related keywords: retail, retail assistant, shop assistant, sales assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16000-£20000 per year
How to apply: Email or in person to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.