We are looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to start their career with Powerbikes.
This is available as a part time role with flexibility for more hours during peak periods or full time.
Powerbikes is not your average bike shop. We all share the same passion, drive and take a great deal of pride in everything we do. We are looking for a hands-on, technically minded individual who has the same passion and drive we do.
- You will need to be organised.
- Manage your time between the workshop and advising customers.
- Take pride in every job
- Bike builds & PDI’s
- Diagnose and fix E-Bike Faults
- Able to work under own initiative
- Competent bike mechanic
- E-Bike Conversions
- Prepare orders for delivery
- Help customers find the right bike, not just any bike.
- Answer emails and calls
- Process orders and take payments
- Deliver customers bikes
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Cytech 2 qualification or equivalent.
- 2 years workshop experience
- A passion for bikes and delivering excellent service
- Cytech 3 qualification
- Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha accreditation
- Experience maintaining E-Bikes
- Driving licence
Powerbikes is an E-Bike specialist retailer. Supplying through our website to the UK. Servicing and maintaining all bikes, traditional and electric in our workshops and boasting the largest range of electric bikes in Scotland & the North of England. But what really sets us apart from other shops is the dedication our staff have to delivering excellent, industry leading, customer service.
What you get:
- We believe in investing in our staff so will support you in continued training and development. This will include but is not limited to Cytech and other E-Bike specific training.
- Hourly wage between £9.50-£12 per hour
- 28 days paid holiday calculated pro-rata
- Company Pension
After 3 month probationary period:
- Generous Staff Discounts.
Reference ID: Whitehaven Mechanic – Part Time or Full Time
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Full time Hours: Up to 48 hours per week
Application deadline: 07/04/2021
Related keywords: mechanic, bike mechanic, cycle mechanic
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50-£12.00 per hour
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Store discounts
- Monday to Friday
- Limiting customers in the shop to 2 households maximum at any one time. Sanitizing stations at the entrance and spare masks available if needed.
- Driving License (preferred)
- Cytech 2 Certificate or higher. (Or equivalent alternative) (required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.